How to Apply
The applications deadline for the academic year 2020/2021 has now been extended!
Early admission deadline
June 30, 2020
August 31, 2020
The early admission deadline is strongly recommended for students from non-EU or non-EFTA countries who will need a student visa to study in Czechia. Please be aware that it is the student's responsibility to obtain a visa before enrolling in the program.
Application for our study programmes is online only. You can start to fill in your application form by hitting the link in the red box below. You can find the detailed instructions on how to fill it in the download box below.
Please do not forget to finalize your online application by hitting the "send" button. Upload all your supporting documents before you finalize your application.
There will be no entrance examinations. Applicants' materials will be assessed by an admissions committee in March/May respectively. Successful applicants will be informed at the beginning of April/June respectively.
The application fee is 760 CZK (approx. 32 EUR). You will find the payment instructions at the end of your online application form. Please, be aware the application fee has to be paid no later than the deadline in order to be considered in the particular evaluation period. Applications without the fully paid application fee will not be considered.
For any queries related to admission, please contact us at email@example.com.
All applications must include:
- Completed application form
- Copies of all relevant diplomas and transcripts. Copies of diplomas and transcripts do not have to be certified. However, if you submit uncertified copies, you must bring the originals of all submitted documents with you to Prague so that we can confirm their authenticity. If you have not yet finished your previous studies and thus do not have a diploma, please submit an official confirmation of studies including information on the expected date of graduation.
- Short academic curriculum vitae (resume) detailing all relevant qualifications and experience
- Letter of motivation
Please note, that only complete applications will be considered. Thank you for your understanding. Personal data will be used exclusively for organizing the course’s enrolments.
We expect that applicant´s level of English corresponds to at least the B2 level. You don´t have to provide any evidence of your English competence unless otherwise stated (see the Special requirements).
The language of required documents
Diplomas, transcripts and other documents whose original language is not English, Czech or Slovak, have to be accompanied by a certified translation into English.
Applications may also include:
- References or letters of recommendation
- Writing sample - the best relevant academic text written by the student (essay, analysis, case study, etc.)
- Students who are not native English speakers may also include a copy of their results of IELTS, TOEFL (for TOEFL, please use our institutional code 6633 if you wish for your results to be sent directly to us) or any other English-language certificate.