Call for exchanges in Summer semester 2021/2022
Applications are accepted from 12 April to 10 May, 2021, 23:59.
Basic information here
For more information about the application scroll lower.
The Inter-Faculty Agreement is administered by the Department of Foreign Relations of FSV UK, which, on the basis of written materials and an interview with the candidates, carries out the final selection of nominees.
Terms of Study: Students admitted via inter-faculty agreement do not pay tuition fees, but all other costs must be covered by themselves (unless stated otherwise). However, they may apply for a contribution from the Rector's Mobility Fund.
Requirements of Participation in Selection: At least a second semester of study of a Bachelor programme or a first year of Masters programme. A very high skill level of English (more information below), grade point average preferably of 2,00 or lower.
Follow the 4 easy steps to make your exchange reality.
1st: Choose a university where you want to spend your semester abroad
2nd: Submit your application
Conditions required for inter-faculty agreement study stays
1. Before submitting all the required documents to the International Office, the following E-Application is required for each application:
2. Please submit all the documents listed below (in a single pdf file) to email@example.com the International Office to Marie Stanovská.
In the email state whether you intend to study undergraduate or graduate studies.
The application must contain the following documents in English (please note, there is no application form) in the below mentioned order:
- Motivation letter
- Letter of recommendation from an academic or supervisor from FSV UK
- Information about your study results at FSV (results from SIS are enough, but please indicate clearly the grade-point average), in case you do not have any study results at FSV yet, please submit your study results from your bachelor studies
- Specific study plan (not applicable for summer schools), this is basically a list of courses that you would like to enroll at the host institution, it is not binding at this point. This form must be signed by the guarantor of your study programme, signatures of teachers are not necessary.
- Assessment of Language Ability (a language certificate or a confirmation from the Department of Foreign Languages at FSV), you do not have to submit this in case you are a native English speaker
- Passport copy
- Consent to the processing of my personal data
3rd: Apply for a scholarship to support your semester abroad
If successful in the tender apply for a scholarship to support your exchange.
4th: Get ready to make most of it
Requirements to meet an appropriate number of ECTS credits at the host university
- Dean's measures
- Bachelor students must obtain 20 ECTS Credits/ per semester.
- Master students must obtain 15 ECTS Credits/ per semester.
After arival paperwork
Immediately after the end of the stay, the following documents must be delivered to the International Office:
- Transcript of Records - from the host university
- Confirmation of Stay - from the host university (Make sure you collect the document before you end your exchange, it saves you a lot of time afterwards.)
The transfer of credits from the host university to FSV UK is recognized by the specified field guarantee upon request.
Recognized subjects are placed in the system by specified study department assistant.
Stop by the International Office and share your experience with us. Future exchange students will apreciate it.
Cancellation of your nomination
In case you decide to cancel your nomination, let us know as soon as possible. E-mail your decision to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have already been awarded a scholarship to support your exchange, you will have to return it. (Once you make the transfer, send the copy of the receipt to email@example.com).
For more information contact our Exchange coordinator Marie Stanovská, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.