28th February 2018
- early bird application deadlines
30th April 2018
- regular deadline admissions
Ten good reasons to study at FSV UK
- You will get a high quality education which means certain competitive advantages in the job market.
- You will join a young and creative academic team.
- You will have opportunities to meet important well-known people from academic and public life.
- You will be able to choose from a wide range of optional lectures and seminars taught in Czech, English, German, French, Spanish and also Russian.
- You will have the opportunity to participate in various academic, scientific, sporting and cultural activities.
- You will have access to the university libraries and to the extensive selection of electronic databases.
- You will study in modern lecture rooms.
- You will have the opportunity to spend part of your studies abroad at our partner universities or you can enrol in one of our double degree programmes; the CSF programme cooperates with the University of Strasbourg and the IMESS programme is in partnership with University College London.
- You will gain professional experience during your studies. The partners of FSV UK are for example, Czech Centres, the Václav Havel Library and People in Need.
- ...and last but not least, you will enjoy the capital city and everything that goes with it!
In regard of the increasing number of emergencies and crisis situations concerning Charles University students having study exchanges abroad, as well as foreign students at Charles University, the rector of Charles University i
International Office FSV UK announces a call for ERASMUS+ Practical Placement applications for the academic year 2017/2018.
If You are fond of Prague and love taking pictures or making videos, You can take part in the photo/video competition "Secrets of Prague" run by Study in Prague project.
All You have to do is:
The Academic Year commences on 1st October 2017 and finishes on 30th September 2018.
Information and Advisory Services of Charles University woul like to invite you to participate in the integration course financed by the Ministry of the Interior for newly arrived foreigners to the Czech Republic.