June 30, 2020
early bird application deadlines
August 31, 2020
regular deadline admissions
We will take you through the whole process step by step. Apply here!
Got a question? Let us know!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Katerina, Lukas or Eva from our International Office are here to help.
Drop them an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Study with us!
Why study with us? Ten good reasons to apply to FSV UK!
1. You will get a high quality education which means certain competitive advantages in the job market.
2. You will join a young and creative academic team.
3. You will have opportunities to meet important well-known people from academic and public life.
4. You will be able to choose from a wide range of optional lectures and seminars taught in Czech, English, German, French, Spanish and also Russian.
5. You will have the opportunity to participate in various academic, scientific, sporting and cultural activities.
6. You will have access to the university libraries and to the extensive selection of electronic databases.
7. You will study in modern lecture rooms.
8. You will have the opportunity to spend part of your studies abroad at our partner universities or you can enrol in one of our double degree programmes; the CSF programme cooperates with the University of Strasbourg and the IMESS programme is in partnership with University College London.
9. You will gain professional experience during your studies. The partners of FSV UK are for example, Czech Centres, the Václav Havel Library and People in Need.
10. ...and last but not least, you will enjoy the capital city and everything that goes with it!
We present current measures at FSV UK in line with Regulation No. 12/2020 issued by the Hygienic Station of the Capital City of Prague.
The second edition of the University of Warsaw’s research mini-grants, funded from the ‘Excellence Initiative – Research university’ programme, is now open. The closing date for applications is 5th November.
By Regulation No. 12/2020 of 18/09/2020 of the Hygienic Station of the Capital City of Prague with effect from the 21st September 2020 until the 31st October 2020, the physical presence of students in classes is prohibited, with a few exceptions.
The International Office announces the autumn round of submission of applications for the Rector's Mobility Fund. The faculty deadline is 20th October 2020.
On behalf of the faculty management and in consultation with the directors of the institutes and heads of the centres, we are presenting an overview of measures to ensure the operation of the faculty in the coming period.
The Central Library of Charles University invites you to a conference on academic ethics and plagiarism prevention, taking place on 13th and 14th October 2020 in the historical building of Carolinum.