February 28, 2021
early bird application deadlines
The early-bird term is strongly recommended for students from visa-seeking countries.
April 30, 2021
regular deadline admissions
We will take you through the whole process step by step. Apply here!
Got a question? Let us know!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Katerina, Lukas or Eva from our International Office are here to help.
Drop them an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Getting around #FSVUK
Why study with us?
1. You will get a high-quality education which means certain competitive advantages in the job market.
2. You will join a young and creative academic and students community.
3. You will have opportunities to meet important well-known people from academic and public life.
4. You will be able to choose from a wide range of optional lectures and seminars taught in Czech, English, German, French, Spanish and also Russian.
5. You will have the opportunity to participate in various academic, scientific, sporting and cultural activities.
6. You will have access to the university libraries and to the extensive selection of electronic databases.
7. You will study in modern lecture rooms.
8. You will have the opportunity to spend part of your studies abroad at our partner universities or you can enrol in one of our double degree programmes; the CSF programme cooperates with the University of Strasbourg and the IMESS programme is in partnership with University College London.
9. You will gain professional experience during your studies. The partners of FSV UK are for example, Czech Centres, the Václav Havel Library and People in Need.
10. ...and last but not least, you will enjoy the capital city and everything that goes with it!
Does Netflix teach us to be better Europeans? Czech scientists are also participating in an international project on European identity
The international research project EUMEPLAT has been launched on 1 March 2021. It aims to study how media platforms such as YouTube, NewsFeed or Netflix influence our perceptions of “Europeanity”.
Dear students, we cordially invite you to be a part of an online meeting with our Vice-Dean and Member of the Dean's Collegium on Wednesday, November, 11 at 2:00 PM.
1st Faculty of Medicine, Charles University, in collaboration with the General Faculty Hospital is testing of students and employees of Charles University for the presence of coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 using RT-qPCR technique.
Please note that New Rules for Organization of Studies for the academic year of 2020/2021 are in effect.
Open Science Support Centre invites everyone to a webinar “Open Access in a Nutshell” which will provide an introduction to the basic principles of this publishing model. The webinar is organized as a part of the Open Access Week 2020, is open to all students and employees of Charles University.
Library of Faculty of Social Sciences, Charles University, offers a Dimensions Analytics, a searching tool intended for complex data analysis suitable for researchers, academics, students or administrative workers.