The Inter-Faculty Agreement is administered by the Department of Foreign Relations of FSV UK, which, on the basis of written materials and an interview with the candidates, carries out the final selection of nominees.
News: Additional Call for Applications
The International Office announces an additional call for applications for the winter semester of 2018/2019 and Summer Schools 2018. The list of currently available places could be found HERE. The selection process involves inter-faculty exchanges and Summer School HKBU.
Deadline for submitting applications is February, 2nd 2018, 11:00h. Please, print all the needed documents and bring them to Ms. Aneta Höschlová to the office 217. All the information could be found below. The selection interview will take place on February, 8th 2018 at 9:30.
Conditions required for inter-faculty agreement study stays
1. Before submitting a printed application with mandatory attachments to the International Office, following e-application is required :
Application must contain following documents:
Submit the physical form of application at the International Office to Mgr. Aneta Höschlová, room 217. Only in special circumstances the application can be accepted via e-mail, complete, in one pdf document.
- Information about study results at FSV (results from SIS are enough, but please indicate clearly the grade-point average)
- Motivation letter
- Specific study plan (not for spring and summer schools)
- Letter of recommendation from an academician or guarantor from FSV UK
- Assessment of Language Ability
- Passport copy
2. Requirements to meet appropriate number of ECTS credits at the host university
3. It is possible to apply for a grant from the Mobility Fund for a study stay:
4. Immediately after the end of the stay, the following documents must be delivered to the International Office
- Transcript of Records - from the host university
- Confirmation of Stay - from the host university
- Final report - student mobility
5. The transfer of credits from the host university to FSS CU is recognized by the specified field guarantee upon request.
Recognized subjects are placed in the system by specified study department assistant