The Inter-Facility Agreement is administered by the Department of Foreign Relations of FSV UK, which, on the basis of written materials and an interview with the candidates, carries out the final selection of nominees.
The International Office announces a call for applications for the winter semester of 2018/2019. Deadline for submitting applications is October, 25th 2017, 15:00h. All the information could be found below. The selection process involves inter-faculty exchanges, the West Point Military Academy Spring School and Summer Schools in Washington D.C. The selection interview will take place on October, 31st 2017.
Conditions required for inter-faculty agreement study stays
1. Before submitting a printed application with mandatory attachments to the International Office, following e-application is required :
Application must contain following documents:
Submit the physical form of application at the International Office to Mgr. Aneta Höschlová, room 217. Only in special circumstances the application can be accepted via e-mail, complete, in one pdf document.
- Information about study results at FSV (results from SIS are enough, but please indicate clearly the grade-point average)
- Motivation letter
- Specific study plan (not for spring and summer schools)
- Letter of recommendation from an academician or guarantor from FSV UK
- Assessment of Language Ability
- Passport copy
2. Requirements to meet appropriate number of ECTS credits at the host university
3. It is possible to apply for a grant from the Mobility Fund for a study stay:
4. Immediately after the end of the stay, the following documents must be delivered to the International Office
- Transcript of Records - from the host university
- Confirmation of Stay - from the host university
- Final report - student mobility
5. The transfer of credits from the host university to FSS CU is recognized by the specified field guarantee upon request.
Recognized subjects are placed in the system by specified study department assistant