News: CALL FOR APPLICATIONS FOR SPRING SEM 2020/2021
The International Office announces a call for applications for study stays abroad within the framework of the inter-faculty agreements during the Spring Semester 2020/2021. All information on the selection process and the required documents can be found on this webpage. Information on particular universities could be found after clicking on the appropriate country name at the end of this webpage.
You can apply for more universities as well as a combination of inter-university and inter-faculty agreements. There is no limit on the number of applications but we do not recommend more than 3-4 applications. If you apply for more than one university, you need to provide a letter of motivation and a study plan for each of them, and other documents can only be submitted once (if possible).
Please submit all documents to Marie Stanovská, Hollar, Office 217 (could be done via the postal room) or electronically via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHANGE in the deadline for submission of all documents: 30 April 2020
Evaluation will be based on the submitted documents.
The Inter-Faculty Agreement is administered by the Department of Foreign Relations of FSV UK, which, on the basis of written materials and an interview with the candidates, carries out the final selection of nominees.
Terms of Study: Students admitted via inter-university agreement do not pay tuition fees, but all other costs must be covered by themselves (unless stated otherwise). However, they may apply for a contribution from the Rector's Mobility Fund.
Requirements of Participation in Selection: At least a second semester of study of a Bachelor programme or a first year of Masters programme. A very high skill level of English (more information below), grade point average preferably of 2,00 or lower.
Conditions required for inter-faculty agreement study stays
1. Before submitting a printed application with mandatory attachments to the International Office, following
E-Application is required for each application :
Please submit all the documents listed below (printed) to the International Office to Marie Stanovská, room 216 b (could be done via the postal room). Only in special circumstances, the application could be accepted via e-mail, complete, in one pdf document (does not apply to additional calls for applications).
The application must contain following documents in English (please note, there is no application form):
- Consent to the processing of my personal data
- Information about your study results at FSV (results from SIS are enough, but please indicate clearly the grade-point average), in case you do not have any study results at FSV yet, please submit your study results from your bachelor studies
- Motivation letter
- Specific study plan (not applicable for summer schools), this is basically a list of courses that you would like to enrol at the host institution, it is not binding at this point
- Letter of recommendation from an academician or supervisor from FSV UK
- Assessment of Language Ability (a language certificate or a confirmation from the Department of Foreign Languages at FSV), you do not have to submit this in case you are a native English speaker
- Passport copy
2. Requirements to meet an appropriate number of ECTS credits at the host university
3. It is possible to apply for a grant from the Mobility Fund for a study stay:
4. Immediately after the end of the stay, the following documents must be delivered to the International Office
- Transcript of Records - from the host university
- Confirmation of Stay - from the host university
- Final report - student mobility
5. The transfer of credits from the host university to FSV UK is recognized by the specified field guarantee upon request.
Recognized subjects are placed in the system by specified study department assistant