The International Office announces:
1) A call for applications for scholarships in direct interuniversity cooperation. These are semester stays in Germany and Switzerland for the academic year 2018/2019 (both semesters) and summer schools. Detailed information could be found HERE.
2) An additional call for Fall Semester 2018/2019, detailed information could be found HERE.
Required documents must be delivered to Aneta Höschlová, Office 217, by Friday, February, 2nd 2018, 11:00.
The interviews will take place on Thursday, February, 8th 2018, from 9:30 in Hollar builging.
Inter-university agreements are administered by the Rectorate of Charles University by the Foreign Relations Department. Candidates submit their application form at their faculty within deadline to the International Office of FSV, after the so-called faculty round the International Office sends applications of the successful applicants to the Rectorate, which carries out the final selection of the nominated.
The selection procedure has two rounds:
- interview at the FSV
- selection of candidates from all faculties at the CU Rectorate
Terms of Study: Students admitted via inter-university agreement do not pay tuition fees, but all other costs must be covered by themselves. However, they may apply for a contribution from the Charles University Mobility Fund.
Requirements of Participation in Selection: Grade point average of 2,00 or lower; at least second year of study of a Bachelor programme or first year of Masters programme. Very high skill level of english (more information below).
Conditions required for inter-university agreement study stays
1. Before submitting the printed application with all the necessary documents to the International Office, please register here:
2. The valid application must contain the following documents:
- CV (with e-mail and phone number)
- motivation letter
- specific study plan at the partner university
- letter of recommendation from an academic at FSV CU
- transcript of study results from the SIS and a total grade point average, for both study cycles (Bachelor and Master)
- confirmation of your English language ability (B2 or higher) - certificate or confirmation from the Department of Foreign Languages at FSS
- passport copy
The application is physically submitted to Aneta Höschlová at the International Office of FSV CU, office No. 217. Only in exceptional cases will the application be accepted by e-mail, complete and in a single .pdf file.
3. Requirements to meet a specific number of ECTS credits at the host university:
4. Possibility to apply for financial support from the Rector's Mobility Fund for a study stay:
5. Immediately after the end of the stay, the following documents must be delivered to the International Office:
- Transcript of Records - issued by the host university
- Confirmation of Stay - issued by the host university
- Final Report Form - student mobility
6. The transfer of credits from the host university to the FSV CU is recognized by the supervisor of the specific study programme upon request.
Recognized subjects are recorded in the study system by a department assistant