Current selection: The International Office announces a call for applications for the winter semester of 2018/2019. Deadline for submitting applications is November, 3rd 2017, 12 AM. All the infrormation could be found below. The selection interview will take place on November, 10th 2017.
Upcomming selection: spring 2018 for the summer semester of 2018/2019
Inter-university agreements are administered by the Rectorate of Charles University by the Foreign Relations Department. Candidates submit their application form at their faculty within deadline to the International Office of FSS, after the so-called faculty round the International Office sends applications of the successful applicants to the Rectorate, which carries out the final selection of the nominated.
The selection procedure has two rounds:
- interview at the FSS
- selection of candidates from all faculties at the CU Rectorate
Terms of Study: Students admitted via inter-university agreement do not pay tuition fees, but all other costs must be covered by themselves. However, they may apply for a contribution from the Charles University Mobility Fund.
Requirements of Participation in Selection: Grade point average of 2,00 or lower; at least second year of study of a Bachelor programme or first year of Masters programme. Very high skill level of english (more information below).
Conditions required for inter-university agreement study stays
1. Before handing out the printed application with all the necessary attachments at the International Office, you need to register here:
2. Valid application must contain the following documents:
- CV (with e-mail and phone number)
- motivation letter
- specific study plan at the partner university
- letter of recommendation from an academician or guarantor from FSS CU
- a transcript of study results from the SIS and a total grade point average, both for all study endeavours
- official document of recognition of adequate english language skill (B2 or higher) or a recognition from the Department of Foreign Languages of FSS
- passport copy
The application is physically handed over to Mgr. Dominika Formánková at the International Office of FSS CU, office number 217. Only in exceptional cases will the application be accepted by e-mail form, complete, in a singular pdf document.
3. Requirements to meet a specific number of ECTS credits at the host university:
4. Possibility to apply for a grant from the Mobility Fund for a study stay:
5. Immediately after the end of the stay, the following documents must be delivered to the International Office:
- Transcript of Records - from the host university
- Confirmation of Stay - from the host university
- Final Report Form - student mobility
6. The transfer of credits from the host university to the FSS CU is recognized by the guarantor of the specific programme based on a request.
Recognized subjects are placed in the system by a department assistant