Well-being working group
Well-being working group
The aim of the working group for well-being is to set support processes in the field of psychological support and well-being and to increase awareness in this area among staff and students.
Current group members
Wellbeing Day on 11 March in Jinonice Campus
On 11 March 2024 from 9 to ca 11-12 am in the foyer of Building B of the Jinonice Campus, you can meet again dogs from the canistherapeutic society Šimíček. There will be also delicious breakfast for you prepared by FSV UK student clubs.
You can also meet our contact person for students with special needs and ask all you need to know about registration and services we and Charles University provide.
All our students and employees are welcome!
Follow the Facebook event, where we will introduce the dogs you can meet.
- Mental Health Day 10 October 2023 - breakfast from student societies, canistherapy, booths of student ombudsmen and services for students with special needs, creative activities, workshop of suicide prevention
Workshops and seminars
- Pírka, a peer-to-peer space for employees to share experiences across FSV UK, took place on 21 April 2023
- crisis communication workshops for employees with practical training in crisis situations: held in Czech on December 12, 2022, March 14, April 25, November 23 and December 4, 2023, and in English on May 16, 2023
- online webinar for lecturers about the options for students with special needs
- the introduction of a Mental Health and Well-being Workshop for foreign exchange students at the beginning of each semester
Social media campaigns
- Well-being Calendar campaign on Instagram
- Do Yoga with FSV UK campaign on Instagram - 1st part, 2nd part, 3rd part
- podcast De Facto with the FSV UK therapist Anna Marie Pospíšilová, published on 3 January 2023 (in Czech, the transcript to English published here)
- podcast De Facto with Alexandr Kasal from the National Institute of Mental Health, published on 10 October 2023 (in Czech, the transcript to English published here)
- podcast De Facto with Lucie Pištěková and Michael Podsedník about services for students with special needs, published on 5 December 2023 (in Czech, the transcript to English published here)
Mental Health Day at FSV UK
Download useful materials
As part of the group's educational activities, we create graphic materials that you can download here:
"Important Contacts" leaflet
"Your Mental Health Matters" poster