Traineeship at Charles University can be interesting for many reasons. Some of them probably made you visit this page and look for more information. If you want to enrich your life by experience in Central Europe, Charles University with its three seats Prague (14 faculties), Hradec Králové (2 faculties) and Pilsen (1 faculty) is an excellent place. You can choose from various courses in English, German, French and in Czech.
The Czech Republic is a small country in the centre of Europe. Thanks to its location at the crossroads of various cultures, the Czech Republic has countless cultural and historical points of interest.
Our faculty ranks among the most popular faculties of Charles University for Erasmus+ students.
Practical information can be found here.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Partner University Nomination
To study at the Faculty of Social Sciences as an Erasmus student, a student’s home university must have an Erasmus Bilateral Agreement with Charles University, Faculty of Social Sciences.
A student must be nominated by his/her home University at first by the Online Nomination Form.
The student's home university also emails the student’s nomination to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Application Process
Once the university nomination has been accepted, the student is contacted by the Faculty of Social Sciences Coordinator with more information.
- complete an online application form (link will always be sent by email), step-by-step online registration guide here, template here.
- send all the below-listed documents in a single email to the Erasmus+ coordinator email@example.com
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO BE ACCEPTED
1) Filled in online application form signed and stamped by the home university - Course unit title in the first line should include Traineeship, the second line the Institute where the student will have the traineeship.
2) Learning Agreement signed and stamped by the home university and student.
3) B2 English level confirmation ( international language certificate, confirmation of student's language skills issued by the home university)
4) Confirmation letter/Invitation from the chosen supervisor
Only after the online application and all the required documents are sent to firstname.lastname@example.org the application process is completed and the student is notified by email.
RECEIVING INSTITUTION INFORMATION
|Name:||Univerzita Karlova (Charles University)|
|Erasmus code:||CZ PRAHA07|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Social Sciences|
|Address:||Smetanovo nabrezi 6, Prague 1|
|Contact Person Name:||Magdaléna Čapková|
|Contact Person Email:||email@example.com|
ERASMUS+ COORDINATORS AT INSTITUTES
For more information contact our Erasmus+ coordinator, email: firstname.lastname@example.org