Erasmus+ Traineeship at the International Office
Do you have experience as an Erasmus+ student? Do you like to work with people and help them? Creative activities make you happy? Have you ever wondered how the International Office works? Then read more about the Internship role and apply!
During the academic year 23/24, we have openings as follows:
- September - October (or from mid-August till mid-November): has been already filled
- Mid-January - May: has already been filled
- Non-paid Internship, the student's home university must provide the funding under the Erasmus+ Mobility Programme
- 20-30 hours per week (possibility of 1 day Home office)
- Language Requirement: C1 English level
- Previous Erasmus+ Experience (former exchange student of the Faculty of Social Sciences is plus) or volunteering at a Student Organization and experience with International Students
Who do we look for:
- A creative person with Social Media experience (FB posts, Instagram stories, Canva or any other editing program)
- Independent, coming up with own ideas and making them happen
- Be ok with a few administrative tasks
- Not to be afraid to help the IO team when needed (collecting parcels, preparing welcome packages, scanning, copying, proofreading website text
- Flexible (events can be in the evenings)
- Not afraid to speak in front of a big group of students
About the role:
- Welcome Week preparation together with IO
- Social Media content creator
- Welcome Party/Farewell Party - managing the whole event and a team of students
- Assisting the Coordinator of Summer School in Prague (only for summer semester traineeship)
- Event host
- Students' Support
- And anything else that you might find interesting
- Sneak Peek to a Day of an Erasmus+ Intern
If it sounds like something you would love to do, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and Motivation Letter.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Is there any suitable position at the Faculty of Social Sciences?
Send updated CV and motivation letter (describing expectations and interests) to Erasmus+ Coordinator email@example.com.
Both documents will be shared with our academics to see if there is a suitable position.
a. There is no available position. We recommend checking the Erasmus+ Internship Website.
b. There is a suitable position -> congratulations, you are accepted and can move on to the Application Process.
2. APPLICATION PROCESS
Only after the online application form is filled in and all the required documents are sent to firstname.lastname@example.org the application process is completed, and the student is notified by email.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO BE ACCEPTED
1) Fill in the online application form and have it signed and stamped by your home university. While editing the form in the study plan section, the first line must include Traineeship, the second line must include the name of your supervisor.
2) Your Learning Agreement signed and stamped by the home university and student.
3) B2 English level confirmation ( international language certificate, confirmation of student's language skills issued by the home university)
4) Confirmation letter/Invitation from the Institute/Supervisor where you were accepted
Erasmus+ Intern can apply for the CU Dormitories in the Online Application Form. More details about the accommodation can be found here.
RECEIVING INSTITUTION INFORMATION
|Univerzita Karlova (Charles University)
|Faculty of Social Sciences
|Smetanovo nabrezi 6, Prague 1
|Contact Person Name:
|Contact Person Email:
ERASMUS+ COORDINATORS AT INSTITUTES
For more information contact our Erasmus+ coordinator, email: email@example.com