Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility: Student for Studies
ERASMUS+ International Credit Mobility (E+ ICM) is a programme within the Erasmus+ framework promoting the exchange of students, academics, and non-academic staff with partner countries of the ERASMUS+ program (i.e. mostly non-EU and non-EFTA countries and non-candidate countries of the EU).
Mobilities are realized via specific projects with partner universities, the period of implementation is usually 3 years. Projects are submitted in a yearly call in February and the results are usually announced in following August.
General information can be found here
Academic Year 2021/2022
The nomination process for the summer semester 2021/2022 is over.
CURRENT MOBILITY OFFERS
Projects 2019 - until 31st July 2022
(1st possible mobility in summer term 2019/2020 - last possible mobility in summer term 2021/2022)
|Montenegro||Institute of International Studies (IIS)|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||University of Sarajevo||
Institute of International Studies (IIS)
|Armenia||Yerevan State University||Institute of International Studies (IIS)|
|Albania||Epoka University||Institute of Economic Studies (IES)|
Projects 2020 - until 31st July 2023
(1st possible mobility in summer term 2020/2021 - last possible mobility in summer term 2022/2023)
|Moldavia||Moldova State University||Institute of International Studies (IIS)|
|Kazakhstan||Institute of International Studies (IIS) in collaboration with the Hussite Theological Faculty|
- The financial support is composed of two parts, grant for living expenses (accommodation and other living costs) and travel allowance supporting the travel expenses.
Grant for Living Expenses:
- Incoming Students: 800 EUR/month
- Outgoing Students: 700 EUR/month
- The amount depends on the distance between the home institution and the host institution.
- To calculate the distance, use the official distance calculator.
NOTE: The financial support (grant for living expenses) may be provided only when incoming students enter the territory of the Czech Republic. The amount of scholarship depends on the start date and the end date of the on-site mobility.
10 – 99 km
20 EUR per participant
100 – 499 km
180 EUR per participant
500 – 1999 km
275 EUR per participant
2000 – 2999 km
360 EUR per participant
3000 – 3999 km
530 EUR per participant
4000 – 7999 km
820 EUR per participant
over 8000 km
1500 EUR per participant
Nomination process: Required documents for Incoming Students
- Transcript of Records (from BA or MA studies) - total average grade highlighted
- CV in English
- Motivation letter in English
- Confirmation of English language ability at a level B2 (International language certificate or an official confirmation from your university language department)
- Passport copy
- Study plan (list of preferred classes)
- Follow the nomination process at your home university (sending institution).
- After your nomination is approved, your home university coordinator sends all your relevant documents (i.e., Application form, Transcript of Records, CV, Motivation letter, Confirmation of English language, and Passport Copy) to the FSV International Office, Charles University (receiving institution).
- The FSV UK International Office coordinator sends all the above-mentioned documents to the receiving institute of the Faculty of Social Sciences and officially nominates all candidates.
Students nominated by their home university may be rejected by the FSV UK Institutes if they do not fulfill their requirements.
- After the nomination is confirmed, the FSV UK International Office coordinator sends to you an invitation email and asks you to fill in:
- Application Form & Learning Agreement with a list of preferred classes. You are sent a link to an online platform of Charles University, in which you are asked to fill in these documents. When you finalize it, please, print it and let it be signed by the International Office coordinator of your home university. Send it to the FSV UK International Office as the last step.
- Learning Agreement (part of the application form) - Students can enrol in courses in total of 30 ECTS. Under this link, you will find a list of courses available for incoming students.
- All the above-mentioned documents are passed on by the FSV UK International office to the European Office of Charles University.
- The European Office prepares not only all hard copies necessary for your visa application but also a Grant Agreement stating the financial support depending on the length of your stay and the distance between both universities.
- The European Office of Charles University sends you an official acceptance email and informs you about when all hard copies necessary for your visa application were sent to your correspondence address.
- When you receive the hard copies (i.e., an official Acceptance letter in Czech/English, a housing contract, etc.), you may apply for a long-stay visa for the purpose of study / a long-term residence permit at a relevant embassy or consulate of the Czech Republic.
- The FSV UK International Office coordinator asks you to come personally in order to sign a Confirmation of Arrival.
- The European Office of Charles University contacts you to sign the Grant Agreement.
- When the Grant Agreement is signed, you may pick up the scholarship. The payment of the Erasmus financial support currently works in cooperation with a partner bank of our university (Komerční banka a.s.). You will receive 70% of the money in cash or the scholarship will be sent via a bank transfer to your account (preferably EUR currency account) after presenting your passport to the cashier of any branch of Komerční banka in the Czech Republic.
- If you change your courses during the add/drop period at the receiving institution, please, consult those changes with your guarantor of the study program. After the add/drop period, fill in the section Changes to Learning Agreement which is a part of the Learning Agreement form. Confirm it by the International office coordinator at the receiving institution, and send it to the FSV UK International office for a final signature.
- Ca 30 days before the end of the semester you will receive the EU Online Survey from the European Office of Charles University.
- Before your departure, ask the FSV UK International office to fill in and sign the Confirmation of Stay. Please, be aware that the dates of your stay should be the same as the dates in the Grant Agreement. The hard copy must be sent to the European Office of Charles University Rectorate (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Request the FSV UK International Office to provide you with a hard copy of the Transcript of records which may be sent to your home university, as well.
International Office, FSV UK: Ms. Gabriela Vernerová, e-mail: email@example.com
European Office, Rectorate: Mr. Denis Žernov, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org