FSV Selection Procedure
Required documents for Scholarship Application:
- Before submitting a printed application with mandatory attachments to the IO, registration is required at the: E-application
- Consent to the processing of my personal data
- CV in German
- study plan (motivation letter) in German.
- letter of recommendation from a university lecturer, in German, or English
- German language certificate (language test certificate, language school certificate or a certificate from the language department at the faculty)
- a confirmed listing of study results in German or English (for students in Master's and Bachelor's degree programs)
- confirmation of admission to the doctoral studies, a copy of the diploma supplement and a copy of the final state examination certificate with a German or English translation (for doctoral students)
All documents must be submitted in German (or in English, if so stated) with an additional copy - in one original and one copy of this original! If the application does not contain the required documentation, the submitted material will not be accepted.