Republic of South Africa
UNIVERSITY OF PRETORIA, Republic of South Africa
- University web page: University of Pretoria
- More information: RCU Republic of South Africa
- Number of available applications: 1 student
- Language requirements: English; certificate TOEFL: Minimum marks required are Writing: 22, Speaking: 23, Reading: 21, Listening: 27 Total: 93, through the medium of English.
Required documents for the Selection Procedure on FSV CU
- Consent to the processing of my personal data
- fill in E-application
- CV (with e-mail and mobile phone number)
- Motivation letter
- Study plan on the partner university (list of 5-6 specific courses you wish to study)
- Letter of recommendation from a FSV CU academician
- Information about study results at FSV (results from SIS are enough, but please indicate clearly the grade-point average), please submit also the results from your bachelor studies
- Official document of English language proficiency, (If a student does not have these exams at the time of applying, he/she will provide another international language certificate or Assessment of Language Ability from the FSV CU Department of Foreign Languages. In addition, the student will provide a declaration that he/she will apply for the IELTS / TOEFL exam if nominated for the study abroad. Universities do not recognize an exception or other than the prescribed type of test with the desired results!
- Passport copy