The outgoing students from Charles University receive a scholarship at the host university in Germany based on the bilateral agreement, please see the list of possible universities below. This call for applications does not apply to this university.
GOETHE UNIVERSITÄT FRANKFURT AM MAIN
UNIVERSITÄT DES SAARLANDES
Technische Universität Dresden
SELECTION PROCEDURE AT FSV UK
Documents required for the selection procedure for semester stays (in two copies!):
- Before submitting a printed application with mandatory attachments to the IO, registration is required at the: E-application
- Consent to the processing of my personal data
- CV in German
- Study plan (motivation letter) in German
- Letter of recommendation from a university lecturer in German, or English
- Recognition of German language proficiency (language test certificate, language school certificate or a certificate from the language department at the faculty)
- Information about study results in German or English (for students in Master's and Bachelor's degree programmes)
- Confirmation of acceptance to the doctoral study, copy of the diploma supplement and a copy of the final state examination certificate with a German or English translation (for doctoral students)
All documents have to be submitted in German (or in English, if so stated) with a duplicate - in one original and one copy of this original! If the application does not contain the required documentation, the submitted material will not be accepted.
Documents for requesting a language course: (in two copies):